SlideShow

Monday, December 13, 2010

K&H - Vignettes Photography, Tucson's on-location couples' photographer

I had the fun of photographing some dear friends of mine recently. My friend Katie owns Making Memories Unforgettable, the most awesome scrapbooking store in Tucson. (makingmemoriesunforgettable.com) She has a great eye for design, color, and creativity, and a love of photos (obviously). =)
I love photographing these friends, because they are GREAT with the camera. They are comfortable and have a great time interacting (with each other AND with the camera), which gives us such great shots. These were the two they trying to decide between for their Christmas card this year.

I love how they are leaning in this one....
And these were some fun ones we threw in at the end....

I love you guys! Thanks for being such wonderful friends, and for having such fun with your session!!
- elka

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment! I'd love to hear from you!