SlideShow

Friday, May 13, 2011

Still Here - Vignettes Photography, Tucson's photographer for kids and families

Hi, all! I wanted to drop in and let you all know that I AM still here, in spite of my lying low as of late. My boys and I have been passing around some sickie bugs for the past two weeks, and we are currently on illness #2. The good news is that my hubby has gotten by unscathed so far. The bad news is, it's May, and it's warm and sunny and beautiful outside, and this is the month of non-stop family celebrations in my family, and I want to get out of this ol' house and be outdoors!

(Speaking of, congratulations to my niece, Miss M., on her kindergarten graduation tonight, and my brother on his graduation today, and my niece Miss K., who turns 7 today, and my niece Miss M. (different one) who turns 9 today, and both of my sisters on their birthdays this week, and my grandma on her birthday this week, and my hubby on his birthday next week, and my niece Miss K. (different one) on her birthday next week, and my cousin and two sisters-in-law on their birthdays later this month! I love ya' all!)


In spite of the sickies, here is a cute (unedited) pic of my baby from the other day, when I was playing around with some new settings on my camera just for fun. I love that big grin. =)




I'll check back in in the near future, when my voice returns and I am out enjoying this gorgeous spring!




- elka

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment! I'd love to hear from you!