SlideShow

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Miss L., Tucson Senior Sneak Peek - Vignettes Photography, Tucson's on-location high school senior photographer

I came home from this senior's session feeling like I'd just spent a peaceful evening enjoying beautiful Tucson, Arizona. We went to some awesome locations for Miss L.'s session - serene, gorgeous, and with a slight breeze. Add to that the enjoyable hanging out and chit-chatting that Miss L. and I did during her session, and that is a pretty great way to spend an evening!

This girl has an amazing gift for caring for others, and I think it totally shines through in her laugh.



(I love the hat on this beautiful lady....)



Miss L. is one of my boys' Sunday school teachers, and one of the youth in our youth group at church, so she holds a very special place in my heart. =) Thanks for the joy of your company the other night, Miss L.! And congratulations on this awesome accomplishment! I know you will be successful in your studies in college, and I cannot wait to see how many lives you continue to influence.


- elka

1 comment:

  1. The last one is actually my favorite! She looks so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment! I'd love to hear from you!