SlideShow

Friday, April 29, 2011

Summer Bookings and A Champ of a Sister! - Vignettes Photography, Tucson's on-location photographer for children and teens

This post contains some proud big sister bragging on my part, so be forewarned. =) (Here's a peek...more photos below.)

I am opening up summer bookings for the months of June through August! July is already full, and I have one more slot for June, and three more slots for August at this time. Let me know if you would like to reserve one of these limited slots for a summer session for you or your loved ones! I will also be keeping a wait list in case of cancellations, so you can also let me know if you'd like to be on the wait list for any particular month between now and August. (A bonus perk - if you book a session or refer a new client to me you will be on the VIP list for fall, getting first priority before I open fall bookings to the public!) Contact me today to book your session! elka@vignettesphotography.com, or (520) 825-1447.






AND, I wanted to brag on my little sister a bit. Last week at the Pima County Fair she won Grand Champion Junior Showman for dog, and Reserve Champion Junior Showman for dairy cow with 4-H! She got to show in the Small Stock Round Robin with her dog, competing against each of the grand champions in the other categories and showing all of the small stock animals (cavy, rabbit, pigeon, poultry, and pygmy goat). There she won Reserve Champion Junior Showman! I am so incredibly proud of her.

Here she is answering questions for the pigeon judge.

And here, showing pygmy goat.

And here is my youngest SO excited with all of the cheering when she won!


And here with her dog, the worn-out pup himself. =)



Congratulations, Miss E.! I love you and am so proud of the poise, knowledge, and skill you showed in the ring that night. All that hard work you've done all year has paid off. Way to go!!


- elka

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment! I'd love to hear from you!