SlideShow

Monday, July 11, 2011

Summer Sunflowers and Balloons!, A. Family Sneak Peek - Vignettes Photography, Oro Valley's on-location family, child, and couples photographer

ER Anderson 138_levelsprimercleanwarmercrop_WM

Meet the A. Family. (Is that photo above not the cutest?!)


ER Anderson 003_primerclean8x10_WM

This beautiful family also happens to be related to me. =)


ER Anderson_Collage_600x300_WM

This is my brother and sister-in-law.


ER Anderson 100_primercleanwarmer5x7_WM

And this is my oldest niece on my side of the family.



ER Anderson 172_primercleanwarmer_WM

This is my red-headed niece, who is the same age as my oldest son.


ER Anderson 505_primercleanwarmercrop_WM

The location we shot at is where my brother and sister-in-law were married almost 9 years ago. So sweet. I kept having them smooch during their session, and this is one of my favorite images. I love my niece's sweet smile here. =)


ER Anderson 062_primercleanwarmervintg12_8x10_WM

I have been wanting to incorporate ballons into a children's session for quite awhile, and this was the perfect occasion. Both girls have summer birthdays, so the ballons added a fun pop of color and a celebratory mood to the end of the session.


ER Anderson 562_levelsprimercleancropsoft_WM


A. Family, I love you all, and it has been a joy to be a part of your family's life all these years.


- elka

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment! I'd love to hear from you!