SlideShow

Sunday, July 24, 2011

S + B = LOVE, Engagement Session Sneak Peek - Vignettes Photography, Tucson's on-location couples and engagement photographer

I just had the pleasure of photographing this super-cute newly engaged couple on the most perfect of afternoons here in Tucson.


700_primerclean5x7_smWM


Overcast sky, but no rain while we shot...perfect. =)

I love these photos. So sweet and candid and fun. Just my style.

697_primerclean4x6_pwbw_smWM


Gorgeous.


717_primerclean5x7_smWM





658_primerclean5x7_smWM


And here is the ring. The beautiful ring.


496_primercleantouchup_smWM




459_primercleanprimerdesat5x7_bwbeaut_smWM


Congratulations, S. and B.! I wish you a FUN time doing your wedding planning, and much happiness in all the years to come as a married couple. =)


434_primeradjprimer_smWM

- elka

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment! I'd love to hear from you!