SlideShow

Monday, February 8, 2010

Additional Time Slots for Spring Mini Sessions! - Vignettes Photography, Tucson's on-location photographer for babies and children

A quick update on this year's Spring Mini Sessions! I am adding some morning slots for the March 13th mini sessions at Steam Pump Village. Morning time slots will begin at 9:00am.

Also, check out these photos from a recent session at Casas Adobes Plaza. Doesn't this first photo want to make you go out and have some family time?! And, oh my...this little girl is the sweetest thing you've ever met. And I LOVED her headbands that she wore during the session!

And here are her brothers...they got into this pose all on their own. I love it!
Also, Vignettes Photography is now on Facebook! Check me out! http://www.facebook.com/pages/Tucson-AZ/Vignettes-Photography/320595783668

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment! I'd love to hear from you!