SlideShow

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Fall - Vignettes Photography, on-location photographer

I love that we are officially in the holiday season. I am especially enjoying this fall since I was in the hospital on bed rest all of last fall! =) I have been crazy-busy lately, and so tonight I decided to take a moment to snap some photos of some of the things around our house that I am enjoying, and that make me appreciate this fall. Here are a few....

the caramel apples we made this evening....mmmm.... the centerpiece on our dining room table....
some of the artwork my son has been making at preschool, hanging on our fridge....
the pumpkin-colored candles on my favorite candlesticks....
and the bunch of small pumpkins we picked at the pumpkin patch last weekend (next to the three new lanterns I just found that will be making their appearance at the mini-sessions this weekend!)....
I just love this time of year.
I hope you are enjoying all the happy reminders of fall that are around you!
- elka

3 comments:

  1. I love your Favorite Things posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So yummy, I want one of the apples! And the candlesticks! Where did you find those? I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes - those candlesticks are awesome. My mom found them for me at a yard sale a few years ago! Aren't they wonderful? =)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment! I'd love to hear from you!