SlideShow

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Brothers in Red, White, and Blue - Vignettes Photography, Tucson's on-location children's photographer

I love these sweet boys. I photographed big brother a year ago for his 3rd birthday, when his mommy was expecting baby brother. And then I got to do a newborn session for baby brother when he arrived this past winter. I have loved watching them grow over the past year, and I was excited for their summer session!

016_finalprimercleancropblurbwbeaut_smWM


Big brother just turned 4, and, although a bit energetic (what 4-year-old boy isn't?!), has such a sweet heart. His smile is wonderful, and those blue eyes are so handsome. I love the rolled up sleeves of his button-down, and hands in his pockets. This dude is feelin' good about life! He exudes confidence! =)


081_finalprimersofttouchupcrop_smWM

We got the boys' Aunt K. in some photos, too, and this one below may be my current favorite photo. I LOVE it. Aunt K. got a sweet kiss on her cheek...awwwwww!


199_finalprimercleancropbwbeaut_smWM

And here is baby brother! So handsome. So smiley. So darling. So chill. Typical second-born. =)


228_finalprimercleansquarecrop_smWM

Happy to play with his Aunt K.!


252_finalprimercleancrop_smWM

And here is Auntie with her two nephews. Love it.


285_finalprimercleantouchupcrop_smWM

This shot below is casual, totally sweet, and just looks like summertime. I love the tree-lined sidewalk.


323_primercleancrop_smWM

And - prepare yourself - the following three images are unspeakably darling. If I had a business lobby space I would order these three in big canvases and hang them one on top of the other on a wall space. I processed them a bit vintage-y for a timeless, classic summertime feel.


130_finalprimercleanvintg12_smWM

132_finalprimercleanvintg12_smWM

139_finalprimercleancropvintg12_smWM


K. and P., thank you for the opportunity to photograph your sweet boys! I have loved capturing these milestones in your family's life, and I hope to have the joy of continuing to watch your boys grow up!


- elka

1 comment:

  1. Elka, you capture such sweetness....Love these pictures, what darling boys!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment! I'd love to hear from you!