SlideShow

Friday, August 19, 2011

My Style, Defined. - Vignettes Photography, Tucson's on-location photographer

This blog post is dedicated to defining my photography style. (Thanks to all of the models from my Fall Fashion Photo Shoot, as well as clients from past sessions, for the use of your beautiful faces in this post!) =)


My style....


I shoot in natural light, on-location.


555_final_primerclean5x7tilt_smWM



I primarily photograph children,


751_final_primerclean4x6_smWM

277_finalprimercleancrop_smWM

high school seniors,


548_final_desatprimerclean5x7pwbw_smWM

and families.


Katie Maternity (24)_primerdesatprettycoolerbwbeaut_smWM

ER Anderson 138_levelsprimercleanwarmercrop_WM

A session with me is laid-back, but involves lots of fun and laughter.


308_final_desatprimercleanblur4x6bwbeaut_smWM

I go for portraits that look natural, in a beautiful way.


464_final_primerclean5x7_smWM

167_final_primercleantouchup5x7bwbeaut_smWM

I love close-ups,


712_final_desatprimersoft4x6coolerdesat_smWM


415_final_desatprimerclean4x6bwbeaut_smWM

sunlight,


Jordon 343_primercleanwarmervintg12soft_smWM

giggles,


583_final_primercleancooler5x7bwbeaut_smWM

and a bit of vintage style.


313_final_desatprimerrosytouchup4x6_vintg12tex_smWM

891_primercleancooler5x7_vintg12tex_smWM

I love layers of clothes, and accessories.


1421_final_primerclean4x6_smWM

036_final_primerclean5x7_smWM

Sleepy newborns,


Iris 183_babycleanprimercleancropvintg1_smWM

Iris 267_primercleandesat_smWM

Iris 296_finalprimerdesatcropbwbeaut_smWM

curious toddlers,


039_final_primerclean4x6_smWM

adventurous kiddos,


323_primercleancrop_smWM

Thim Girls 504_clean1clean5x7_rosyvintg2tex_smWM

and confident seniors.


511_finalcleantouchupcleancroppwbw_smWM

008_final_primercleandesat5x7_smWM

Kisses,


199_finalprimercleancropbwbeaut_smWM

697_primerclean4x6_pwbw_smWM

Katie Maternity (54)_desatprimerclean_smWM

snuggles,


1064_final_primercleandesat4x6_smWM

459_primercleanprimerdesat5x7_bwbeaut_smWM

and good old-fashioned love of couples and families.


Duer 008_finalprimercleancropbwbeaut_smWM

225_final_primerclean5x7_smWM

139_finalprimercleancropvintg12_smWM

ER Anderson 062_primercleanwarmervintg12_8x10_WM


I aim to capture the little vignettes in your life, to be art that brings you joy and sweet memories.


My favorite clothing and style inspiration comes from places like:


Boden

Mini Boden

Anthropologie

Hannah Andersson

Garnet Hill

Janie and Jack

Finley and Oliver

Gymboree

H&M

Adam's Blankie

The Belle and The Beau

Ann Taylor Loft

Pottery Barn

Restoration Hardware

The Lettered Cottage

World Market


All of this defines my photography style. (Check out my website for more NEW info about Vignettes Photography!)


- elka

1 comment:

  1. I love this post! It makes me want another baby right NOW so you can do those adorable Newborn shots! Lovely work Elka.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment! I'd love to hear from you!