SlideShow

Friday, August 19, 2011

What's New and Exciting with Vignettes Photography, Tucson's on-location photographer

583_final_primercleancooler5x7bwbeaut_smWM

I am so excited to share some new and exciting changes with you all! As many of you know, I began Vignettes Photography back in May, 2008, after several requests for my business card and rates (which were non-existent at the time), based on the photos I took for fun of my nieces, nephews, and my own sweet baby. At that point I had no training, but just enjoyed the creativity and documentation of photography. I have always had a creative eye, and I believe this was what appealed to others.


Since that time, I have spent countless hours reading up on and practicing the technical side of shooting and editing, and I have invested in higher-quality equipment, more props, and a professional website and client gallery. I have been loving the beautiful results, and I am proud that you, my clients, are benefiting from these changes. I believe that these, as well as more experience, have made me a better photographer. Time has also allowed me to define my style more clearly (see the post below!), which has resulted in better images. I have been incredibly blessed as my business has grown, and I have made adjustments accordingly here and there over the years.


1064_final_primercleandesat4x6_smWM

After the crazy-busy fall, winter, and spring (okay, the crazy-busy past year!), I have decided to restructure my business a bit to better meet the needs of my clients, as well as my family. I have begun implementing some of these changes over the summer months, and this new structure is a great fit! Here are what these changes mean for you (effective immediately):



  • I will be taking a limited number of bookings per month to allow me to give the utmost attention to your personalized session.


  • I will be doing pre-session consultations in-person. I believe that I will give you the best session possible when we have had a chance to sit down together and chat about the style, wardrobe, props, and location of your session.


  • Because we will have had an in-person consultation, your session will be more relaxed, and we will get better images that fit the look and style we are going for.


  • Included with each session will be one Facebook pic, a low-res image of your choice with logo for your profile picture or just for sharing.


  • I have restructured my pricing to reflect these changes. Please check out my website for my new pricing info - www.vignettesphotography.com. The most noteable change is that I will be offering digital images (low-res images, high-resolution images, and the Keepsake CD with printing rights) only after a $200 minimum print/product purchase. The reason for this is that you are investing in a photo session with me, so I want you to have the best work possible to display in your home! There is a huge difference in the paper quality, color, and printing methods between the professional lab that works with professional photographers, and the corner 1-hour photo shop. I do realize the convenience of having the digital images to share or archive, which is why I am still offering these at the same low rates they have always been, after the print/product minimum has been met.

I am excited for you to experience a photo session with these changes in place - I know you will love the images we get. I continue to be grateful for all of the love, support, and encouragement I get from you, my sweet clients, and I hope that I continue to live up to your high praises! It is because of you that I have this joy of the most fun and creative job in the world - thank you! =)


*** Fall/Holiday bookings will be open to the public NEXT WEEK! Check back here on the blog or on the Vignettes Photography Facebook page for the announcement of when they are open!



751_final_primerclean4x6_smWM


- elka

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment! I'd love to hear from you!