SlideShow

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

2010 Photo Session Winner! - Vignettes Photography, Tucson's on-location photograher for babies, children, and families

The winner of this year's free photo session with Vignettes Photography has been announced! Thanks for a great Spring Mini Session, sweet family! I love photos of kids' feet, so here is a favorite of these two siblings at their mini session - I am back from a wonderful family vacation, and working on finishing up some photos from earlier this month. Some darling ones of a little toddler in a tutu are soon to come!

And the redesigned website is truly soon-to-come! I have been so swamped lately that I haven't been getting photos to my website designer like I should have, but she has been wonderful and I can't wait to see the final product. Stay tuned...!


- elka

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment! I'd love to hear from you!