SlideShow

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

I hope you all had a happy Easter and were able to spend time with family celebrating this significant holiday!

I have been incredibly busy the past month or so! Lots of beautiful people, and beautiful photos. I am still working on six more sessions of post-processing that I can't wait to share with you, but here are some photos to enjoy right now.

First, my sweet baby boy's 3-month photo. He's got an intensely serious stare! (But also great smiles....)
Next are a couple photos from March's spring mini session day at Steampump Village. I love this family, and I have had the honor of photographing these kiddos both years that I have done the spring mini sessions. Plus, I have been photographing this sweet girl since she was in the womb! Doesn't she look darling admiring her new pink pinwheel?

And this little dude made me laugh and laugh with his newly acquired modeling skills. He really worked the camera!
This beautiful friend of mine is expecting her second baby in May, and I couldn't be more thrilled for her! Doesn't she have the cutest baby bump?! We did her session on a windy, rainy day, so we were stuck indoors for most of the session...but the photos still turned out great, don't you think?


More photos to come!
Also, I will be taking some time off while my family and I are on vacation beginning next week...AFTER April's spring mini session day this Saturday morning! There are still slots available, so if you're interested (details in posts below) please let me know ASAP. Drop me an email at elka@vignettesphotography.com. Slots beginning at 8:00am; location - Casas Adobes Plaza at Ina and Oracle.
- elka










No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment! I'd love to hear from you!