SlideShow

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Little Girls and the M. Family - Vignettes Photography, Tucson's on-location family photographer

This extended family photo shoot held a special place in my heart for a couple of reasons. First, it included my brother and sister-in-law and two beautiful nieces (aren't they such a pretty family?!).... AND, because my sister-in-law's family is so completely sweet, and I kind of feel like they are part of my extended family.

The colors they chose turned out so lovely with the location we shot at....

It has been fun to see all the cousins in this family grow and change as we've done photo sessions over the years.
Thanks for another wonderful family session, M. fam! I can't wait to show you all the beautiful shots we got. (I especially love the ones we took at the end with the sisters...sooo darling.)
- elka

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment! I'd love to hear from you!