SlideShow

Monday, March 28, 2011

Miss K. Sneak Peek

Congratulations to this graduating senior - Miss K.! She is a beautiful lady, and we got some GOR-GEOUS shots of her. Below, I could not decide which photos I wanted to feature in the blog - color or b/w. I usually have a clear preference one way or another, but I kept going back and forth on this one. I finally just decided to feature them both and see what your preference is! What do you think? (Leave me a comment and let me know. =))
It was really quite windy here, so Miss K. had to lean her head against the tree just to keep her hair from blowing up and over into her face! She makes it look so natural....
Here, with her sister....

Thank you for a great session, Miss K.! Best wishes as you finish out your senior year!


- elka


P.S. Check the post below for important website/email notice for today and tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment! I'd love to hear from you!