SlideShow

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

P. Family Sneak Peek - Vignettes Photography, Tucson's on-location family photographer

This family photo shoot was so special. The eldest daughter was home (briefly) from college, and the twins are graduating seniors (see their sneak peek from a couple weeks ago) and will be heading off their seperate ways in the fall. This family is growing up and experiencing lots of change, so it was a joy for me to capture some family portraits.



I love this spontaneous one, when one of the brothers told everyone to hop on his back for a sibling piggy-back ride. Ha!
P. family, you are beautiful, and I have been honored to know you and watch your family grow up since I was a girl. I'm so glad we got to do this session in the midst of your busy lives! Many more sweet images to come....


- elka

2 comments:

  1. These look amazing! I love the the second one. Such a beautiful family, I enjoyed seeing them all grown up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too, the second one is absolutely perfect. Colors and everything! Great job :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment! I'd love to hear from you!