SlideShow

Monday, March 28, 2011

Some Changes - Vignettes Photography, Tucson's on-location photographer

Hello, my fabulous clients! I wanted to drop you a note letting you know that my website is getting consolidated into one place, where all of my info, galleries, and client galleries will be available. As this is happening, my website and email may be down for a bit. Please know that it will be back up shortly! If you send me an email and don't hear back from me in the next day or two, please re-send it to be sure that I have received it. Thank you for your patience as I work through these brief changes! And now, because I love sharing images on this blog, here are a couple photos from my pastor's ordination service a couple weeks ago. This guy and his family have been mentors and dear friends of my family for many years, and it was an honor and a blessing to get to capture some photos of this special celebration. (By the way, I LOVE the block with the letters H-O-P-E on the four sides. The name of our church is Hope Community Church. The block was awesome. Way to go, whoever made that!) And here he is with his youngest son. Those two are crack-ups together. =)


Congratulations on being ordained as an official pastor, Randy B.! We love you and your family!



- elka

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment! I'd love to hear from you!