SlideShow

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

And Baby Makes Three - Vignettes Photography, Tucson's On-Location Family Photographer

I got to meet a really sweet family last weekend.
Mom, dad, and baby gave me some beautiful shots. As I've been working on editing their photos, I keep thinking, "You can just see the love this family has!"
I love that photo above. I love that mom and dad look completely casual and relaxed while they're smoochin', and I love the warm color the sunshine brings to the photo.
You know I'm a sucker for kissing photos, and although I know you've seen several on this blog, this one is too cute to not share. Mom and dad gave baby a kiss without me even asking them to! =) And would you look at those cute baby toes in the foreground?! Adorable.

This little guy has ridiculously bright blue eyes, and I love that the lighting and colors in this photo really bring them out.
(By the way, a seperate post with more pictures of this awesome tub is soon-to-come!)
Sessions with older babies and toddlers can be tricky. The session will go for as long as the toddler allows, and that can be hugely influenced by parents' attitudes coming into (and during) the photo shoot. These parents were fabulous at keeping a happy, laid-back attitude throughout the morning, not giving their little guy any reason to fret. They just smiled and laughed and tickled him to keep those sweet shots coming. Way to go, mom and dad! =)
Thank you for a truly enjoyable morning photographing your family...I can't wait to show you all the gorgeous shots we got!
- elka

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment! I'd love to hear from you!