SlideShow

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Discounted Gallery Wraps! - Vignettes Photography, Tucson's On-Location Portrait Photographer

I am so excited to let you all know that I am offering these gallery wrap canvases for 20% off from now until this Sunday, August 22, at midnight!
I love my canvases. I now have one of each of my boys in our entryway. I love that they add dimension to the wall gallery.
As you can see, these canvases are wrapped fully around the frame (higher quality than some other canvas prints you can buy out there that only have the image on the front), and they are backed with stoppers and metal mounts so they are ready to hang (and not scratch your walls) immediately when they arrive.


Choose from 1 1/2" or 2 1/2" mount. Canvases come in Fine Art Canvas, Lustre Photographic, and Metallic Photographic. All standard and custom sizes are on sale (from 5x5 to 24x30), and there is no limit to the number you can order.

To receive the discount, you MUST place your order through me directly (NOT through the website shopping cart!), and send payment to me in the form of cash or check. (This sale is offered to me, the photographer, directly, so it will not apply to orders placed online.)

Give me a call or drop me an email before this Sunday, August 22, at midnight, if you would like to place your order! These are an awesome investment, and the quality cannot be beat. They include a laminate that protects them from scuffs, scratches, and cracking, as well as UV protection. (I have detailed information on the production and paper qualities if you are interested.)

I love my canvases, and I love knowing that they will last a lifetime. Take advantage of this rare sale and get one of your own to display!

- elka

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment! I'd love to hear from you!