SlideShow

Monday, August 23, 2010

Expecting - Vignettes Photography, Tucson's On-Location Maternity Photographer

Meet another winner of one of the five free mini sessions! This beautiful family is expecting baby #2.
Don't their clothing colors look amazing with blue summer sky and the tall grass? I love it when the look of a photo shoot all comes together like this. =)

Mom is 35 1/2 weeks along - the perfect time for a maternity session! I recommend booking your maternity session for sometime between your 32nd and 37th week of pregnancy (unless you're like me and have a hard time making it past 30 weeks at all!). This way you're able to really show off and appreciate that beautiful belly, but you're not so close to the end that you're miserable and can barely move. =)
I love this shot of big sister giving the baby/belly a kiss. Beautiful!
We came back to my house for some photos with the backdrop and got some great close-ups of mom's baby bump, and her fabulous smile!


Congratulations, C. Family...I cannot wait to meet your new baby girl!
- elka

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment! I'd love to hear from you!