SlideShow

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Curls - Vignettes Photography, Tucson's On-Location Children's Photographer

Meet Little Miss Curls, the sweet almost-2-year-old that I had the pleasure of photographing over the weekend.
Ohhhh, those curls were adorable! The morning was cloudy and breezy, with monsoon weather still lingering, but the lighting worked out spectacularly for our photo shoot. I love this little spot in my neighborhood. I have a couple more photo shoots coming up in this area, and I know we will get beautiful shots every time. (I especially love the white picket fence!)
We came back to my place for some backdrop shots, and although Miss Curls had just about had enough of this whole photographing business, we still got some stunning shots of her here. I love how the color and pattern of her dress really pops out against the white backdrop. This is a great example of using color for individual portraits!
I have so many more beautiful images to share, but these were the first few I got done and I just had to post them for your viewing pleasure. =)
As the school year is starting and you begin to look ahead to your Fall plans, remember to book your Fall/Holiday sessions early! October and November are my busiest months, and I am limiting the number of bookings I take. I will be doing a Fall mini-session day (just one), so stay tuned for more details on that!

- elka

1 comment:

  1. Love these Elka. I am so proud and amazed at your photography talent. I can't wait to see the rest if these! I check your blog all the time to catch the sneak peeks!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment! I'd love to hear from you!