SlideShow

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Beautiful Baby - Vignettes Photography, Tucson's on-location newborn photographer

Meet Miss P., the one-week-old bundle of love I got to photograph this week. Can you believe that hair?! It is gorgeous.
Mom and dad did not find out whether they were going to have a boy or a girl before Miss P. arrived, so it was a surprise right up until the end. (They're crazy like that. =)
I do believe this is one of the sweetest looks of all time. I love the foot hanging off the edge.

Miss P.'s mom and dad are dear friends of mine. In fact, I have photographed them while they were expecting Miss P.'s big sister, then I photographed big sister when she was a newborn, and I have had the joy of photographing their family many times since. They are a warm, generous, loving family, and I think that always shines through in their portraits.

Here is big sister and little sister....
Big sister let us set up the photo session in her room (since there was great morning light coming through her window), but I really wanted to get a few of sis on her bed. Her bedding was so dainty and girly...I loved it!
And one more adorable shot for your enjoyment. =) I'm pretty sure this girl's a model in the making....

Congratulations to Miss P.'s family! I love you all dearly and I am so excited to get to watch this newest addition grow into a young lady. =)
- elka

1 comment:

  1. WOW! That first shot is amazing! And I LOVE the hands holding the baby. You will definitely need to do this for my next little one!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment! I'd love to hear from you!